Food solutions for chronic prostatitis.
Diet is very important in treating chronic prostatitis, because of the gut-prostate connection. Food allergies also may play a role, as well as yeast infections, such as Candida.
Sergey Kalitenko MD?s suggestions:
- Increase your consumption of nuts, seeds, leafy green vegetables and fruits, preferably organic.
- It?s especially important to eat more broccoli, cauliflower, kale, tomato, onions and parsley.
- Eat cold-water fish to benefit from the anti-inflammatory effects of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine.
- Avoid all types of carbs, including cookies, juices, potatoes, rice, bread and so on, because of the possible yeast issue.
You should also consider having your hormones checked.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200