Foods that fight depression.
Some causes of depression include low thyroid, stress, toxins, and lifestyle factors such as smoking, alcohol, and sugar-heavy diets.
Sergey Kalitenko MD’s suggestions:
- Eat more high-fiber foods like vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds.
- Consider eating more vegetarian meals.
- Consume more cold-water fish like salmon and cod, as long as they’re not contaminated with mercury or other toxins.
- Eat complex carbs, such as potatoes, before bedtime to perhaps improve mood and sleep.
- Stick to organic foods, grass-fed beef, and cage-free poultry.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200