Do?s and don?ts of a BPH diet.
BPH, a condition in men that results in decreased urine outflow from the bladder, is thought to be caused by hormonal changes. A typical Western lifestyle and diet may contribute to BPH.
Dr. Kalitenko?s suggestions:
- Eat organic to avoid pesticides.
- Increase your protein intake, especially vegetable protein.
- Eat more fruits and cold-water fish.
- Avoid butter, margarine, and animal fats.
- Increase consumption of fermented soy products.
- Cut out cholesterol-rich foods.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200