A diet list of to-do’s for Parkinson’s patients.
It is believed that Parkinson’s is caused by a number of factors, including, genetics, toxins, oxidative stress and a shortage of antioxidants.
Sergey Kalitenko MD’s suggestions:
- Increase consumption of cold-water fish that’s low in mercury.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, especially garlic, onions, guar gum, cauliflower, broccoli, olives, kale, papaya, and chard.
- Add psyllium and pectin to your diet.
- Drink red wine in moderation.
- AVOID red meat and other animal protein.
- Eat vegetable protein and eggs for protein.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200