Fight cancer with healthy eating.
Nutritional support may help boost your immune system as you fight back.
Sergey Kalitenko MD?s suggestions:
- Increase your consumption of fresh organic fruits, berries and vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, apples and strawberries.
- Eat nuts and seeds.
- Consume cold-water fish, but only mercury-safe varieties. Check our fish selector tool. (links to fish selector in tools tab)
- Cut out simple sugars like sodas and cookies.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid chicken (which can contain DES and other contaminants), as well as beef and turkey, unless the chicken and turkey are organic, and the beef is grass-fed.
Note that your immune system may be damaged by chemotherapy, and you may need more intensive nutritional support, such as IV vitamin and nutrition therapy. (links to IV vitamin page in services tab)
(links to cancer page)
(links to natural foods selector page in tools tab)
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200