Dietary steps to take to reduce anxiety.
Anxiety can sometimes be a result of nutritional deficiencies, which can lead to neurotransmitter imbalances. For example, when your blood sugar is low, you can become anxious.
Sergey Kalitenko MD?s suggestions:
- Increase your consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, and cold-water fish that isn?t contaminated with mercury.
- Go organic!
- Eat red meat in moderation, and only grass-fed beef.
- Eat frequent, small meals, and have a snack before bed to keep blood sugar levels from dropping.
- Eat complex carbs like potatoes and brown rice.
- Avoid simple carbs like cookies and soft drinks.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200