Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) diet
What to eat and avoid when you have PMS.
Several patients have suggested this diet should consist of chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and wine! But the truth is, there are some more sensible choices you should be making.
Sergey Kalitenko MD?s suggestions:
- Increase your consumption of vegetarian foods.
- Decrease the amount of animal proteins you eat.
- Look for foods with zinc, manganese and iron.
- AVOID fat, especially saturated fat.
- AVOID sugars, especially chocolate (sorry about that!).
- AVOID caffeine and salt.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200